Durand on Amtrak.com
Durand’s beautiful, historical station is located just off of I-69 east of Lansing, at 200 South Railroad Street. Durand Station offers a spacious enclosed waiting area, restrooms and an Amtrak Quiktrac machine to purchase Amtrak tickets. Please see below for information on station location, driving directions and transportation within Durand, Michigan.
- Tuesday – Thursday and Sunday from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- To view a street map of the location of the Durand Amtrak station, please click here.
- To get driving directions to or from the Durand Amtrak station, please click here.
Please call (989) 288-3561 or check out Durand Union Station’s official web site at www.durandstation.org for information on great attractions and events in Durand, Michigan.
- Please call or check out these links for more information on great attractions and events near the Durand stop:
- Cruise to the Castle Car Show, Cruise to the Park Car Show and Durand Cruisin’ Car Show
- Curwood Festival
- Halloween Country Corn Maze: (989) 743-6899
Arriving in DurandJust got into Durand?
For those who have just arrived in the Durand Station, Welcome! You have several transportation options ready to take you where you need to go. Click on the buttons below to explore your options.
Brother’s Taxi (810) 635-8294
Best Cab Co (810) 767-7700
Shiawassee Area Transportation Agency (989) 729-2687
Indian Trails, Inc. Owosso (989) 725-5105
Corunna/Owosso (989) 743-8400