East Lansing on Amtrak.com
The East Lansing station is located at 1240 S. Harrison Road and offers an enclosed waiting area, restrooms, and payphones. Please see below for information on station location, driving directions, and transportation within East Lansing. To learn more about East Lansing, please click here.
- 7:30am – 3pm 7 days/week
- To view a street map of the location of the East Lansing Amtrak station, please click here.
- To get driving directions to or from the East Lansing Amtrak station, please click here.
Please call or check out these links for more information on great attractions and events near the East Lansing stop:
- East Lansing Arts Festival: (517) 337-1731
- Lansing Common Ground Festival: (517) 267-1502
- Great Lakes Folk Festival: (517) 355-2370
- State Capitol Building Tours: (517) 373-2353
- Impression 5 Science Center: (517) 485-8116
Arriving in East LansingJust got into East Lansing?
For those who have just arrived in the East Lansing Station, Welcome! You have several transportation options ready to take you where you need to go. Click on the buttons below to explore your options.
Big Daddy Taxi (517) 324-9461
Capitol Transport LLC, Spartan/Yellow Cab (517) 482-1444
For information on Lansing’s Capital Area Transportation Authority bus service, with service to the East Lansing Amtrak stop via Route #20: South Harrison-Jolly-Dunckel, please call (517) 394-1000 or click here.
Avis Rent-A-Car (517) 372-8972
Hertz (517) 321-1445
National Car Rental (517) 321-6777
Thrifty Car Rental (517) 323-9800