Every day, Amtrak’s Wolverine line has three trains running west from Pontiac to Chicago, and three running east from Chicago to Pontiac.
About the Wolverine
Ride the Wolverine line for convenience and fun from East Michigan to Chicago, and anywhere in between!
- Reservations are required to ride the Wolverine.
- Sandwiches, snacks, and beverages are available for purchase on the train.
- Passengers may carry up to two pieces of hand baggage on board the train. There is no checked baggage service.
- Please, no smoking on the Wolverine.
- Guests 18 years and older should carry a driver’s license, passport or other photo identification.
Find out more about your stations of departure and destination here. Please note that for all stations, features and amenities listed are available during station hours only (follow the link featured for each station to access station hour information).